I have been clear on my displeasure (farmer wow)

Well, I have been clear on my displeasure with the storyline and lore for the last 2 xpacs, so I won't beat a dead horse. I don't have high hopes for any new content Blizzard is planning on putting out honestly.

Metzen has stated in interviews that he totally did not agree with the playerbases complaints about Cataclysm. It has also been over a year since he promised The Alliance a "fist pumping moment" (in my mind, the Alliance having to grovel to Vol'jin is probably what Metzen was talking about...in his mind giving Alliance players the chance to be horde for patch 5.3 should have been their dream come true).

So I don't really forsee any new content changing course from what we have seen so far. The guy in charge thinks Blizzards output has been quality story telling, and he has the subscription numbers to back up that claim. It is what it is. I imagine in this scenario the Alliance will be forced to clean out Stormgarde so Thrall can use it as a summer home, and instead of loot drops we will be given the honor of washing the dishes when he has all his Horde buddies over. LOL. Then Metzen will say "There Alliance! are you happy now! you get to hang around Thrall again! Isn't that what you wanted! I'm glad they're revisiting Stromgarde. Galen needs to retake the city, and claim it for Sylvanas. It's criminal that she hasn't gotten lore development over the course of MoP, and I think showing a strong Horde victory would be a good way to balance things out, since we're also invading our capital in the same patch.


Not only does she have boobs, but she has actual grey to her character. Give me Sylvanas over Danath--I've only had 2 lines ever and am so lawful good it hurts-- Trollbane, or Varian -- I'm the embodiment of a wolf god and also perfect -- Wrynn. We need more characters like Sylvanas. Aethas, Moira (before she went soft in Blood in the Snow), and Wrathion, and less knight-in-shining-armor returns home triteness. Give me a gritty Arathi story about Galen, Sylvanas and Danath that involves betrayal, hard decisions, and moral choices. Don't push yet another ALP on us (guest starring Danath as Varian, and Sylvanas as the Orc Commander) Processing ...

No comments:

Post a Comment